+ Auf Thema antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: Kann mir jemand helfen und meinen englioschen text bis heute Abend(16.12) korigieren?

aus germany
    5 Beiträge seit 06/2002

Kann mir jemand helfen und meinen englioschen text bis heute Abend(16.12) korigieren?

Ich wäre euch soooooooooooooooooooooo Dankbar!!! Ist 10.Klasse Realschule

Downloading music destroys my life

The day I’m going to tell about, is one of these gut days which bring your life into line.
    It was a rainy summer day all day long. One of them, where it is romantic to walk through it with the person you love and where children run out to watch to the big rainbow.
    However I sat alone in my flat and played computer games. During this summer I lived like a drug addict. After I got up my first way was to the computer and what I saw least before I got to bed late was this console, too.
    First it was my job to rate different computer games. But I lost it, because somebody complained to the manager about my work. Then all shit began!
    I needed money for new computer games and my life style. The unemployment benefit was to low and I wanted to hold my habits.
    Over my web site I started to sell pirate copies. I downloaded music, movies and computer games for all my clients and especially for me. It was very simple and it have had so many positive aspects, like cheap games etc. .The only problem was that all files took up a lot of memory capacity. But I earned more money than ever in my life before. So I bought a new computer with new computer games, new flat-bed scanner, new flat-bed monitor and a new CD-ROM driver. I was in the lap of luxury! But on these said day the doorbell rang and I moved down and opened the door. The simpatico looking man standing outside wore a really good suit and ask me friendly for movies. I invited him to choose out some movies. At the same moment I had shown him all my pirate copies he held me his policy identity card in my face and said that I’m arrested now and drove with me to the prison. The judge convicted me to 3 years imprisonment and assess a fine of 1.000.000 €uros.
    In prison I tried to commit suicide but they found me early enough and I lived one year in psychiatry.
    Now I have a slight hope and work hard to repay a little bit!

2. Nach oben    #2

aus Nicht weit vom Rhein
    757 Beiträge seit 11/2002
    Ich habe dir eine "edited" version per email geschickt. Wenn du Fragen hast, kannste hier schreiben. Wird aber erst nach 7 Uhr abends beantwortet.

3. Nach oben    #3
    vip:oxy
    35 Jahre alt
    aus gleichende gerechtigkeit für alle ;P analgeschwaderoffizier [**************:stâffèl]
    766 Beiträge seit 09/2003
    für klasse 10 gutes wort vokabular, muss man schon sagen

+ Auf Thema antworten